I love u and i miss u....... are dis word importance to you?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love u and i miss u............do you think dis word are important to you......? for me dis word is important because dis word brings a huge meaning for couple..... dis words only can be used 4 the one we loved..... if you write using dis words in your message , it shows that your are serious with your relationship and also it will makes your couple are difference from others.

Through my experience, if your partner don't write / show dis words in their message maybe their is something wrong happen in your relationship...... dis situation can become more complicated when your partner give up because for them the words "I love u and i miss u" will makes them difference from his / her friends....... ur relationship will ends if your partner give up......

So don't forget to used this words "I love u and i miss u" in your message.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment